RobbHaas Family Pages
Foulke - Haas - Robbins - Worthen Families
about the pages)
(These Pages always have the most up-to-date information)
These pages present the story of my Family and a little about their lives.
My Family History pursuit began by talking to, and gathering information from, three family members: Myron Foulke Robbins, Sr. , Wilma Haas Lucas and Marjorie Haas Van Couwenberghe.
They were more than generous with their time and data - their names will appear often in my source material and I have left the citations as a tribute to them.
It is because of their kindness that I have continued down this road.
Please contact me for further information
Thank you for visiting!
Navigating this site
RobbHaas Collection System
Family Photo Albums
Libraries & Research
Photos & Images
Quaker Friends Page
Amasa J. Foulke
William Dudley Foulke
William Parker Foulke
George Free Land Grant
A. J. Tomlinson
John Rhodes Affair
- History of the Guitar
- Conflict at Bennett's Creek: The Battle of Tippecanoe
- Daleville Community Park Photo Album (Daleville, Delaware County, Indiana)
- Marathon Filling Station (Daleville, Delaware County, Indiana)
- Town of Daleville Scrapbook
|Navigating this Site|
A graphical look at the family structure - these charts have links to the various family members on this site -
1. Select any of the Families from the menu at the top of this page.
2. There are pages for the Family Surname in general which contains an ancestor chart with links to the various ancestors
3. The links from the general family pages take you to pages for the individual families with timelines, sources, notes, and images
Search this Site:
* Search for a name, place, etc. on this site with the search bar at the top of the page - Use Browser Back Button to return to the previous page.
* Search any individual page using CTRL-F
Click to access the Family Photo Albums Index page
Notes about Robbins, Foulke, Haas and Worthen Families Websites:
1. These pages are created by RootsMagic software
2. To return to this page click on the home page link "RobbHaas Family Page"
3. These pages include data on all my non-living ancestors - (Living people will have a label "Living" to indicate their place, but no other information)
- I have 6033 People, 2116 Families, 30,165 Events and 48,530 Citations in my database (3 March 2016)
4. Included in the Site:
- Searchable Name Index
- Pedigree Charts
- Sources and notes
- Web Links for sources, people
5. There are no Photos on these pages at this time
6. (June 2016: The MRM pages are experiencing some difficulties in loading - The RootsMagic Generated pages contain the same information and are working as of this datte)
|Master Source Page|
|History of the Robbins, Haas, Foulke, Worthen and Associated Families (Narrative History of the Family)|
|RobbHaas Collection System|
|The sources contain information about my collection of family history material. The following explains some of my terminology:|
|RH Archives = RobbHaas Archives|
|Acc = Accession
- An accession number such as Acc000945 is my method of creating a call number for finding and keeping track of the documents and items in my Family History Collection System
|Bk = Book number of books in my collection or of interest to my family research|
|S1, S2, etc. = Links to Sources at bottom of each page
N1, N2, etc. = Links to Notes at bottom of the page (few pages have notes sections)
I1, I2, etc. = Links to Images at bottom of the page
|Ph = Photo file number|
|ID = Identification number - I assigned each person in the family a unique number generated by a database. There is no rhyme nor reason in the assigning of numbers. As new people were added to the family tree they were simply given the next available number|
|Doc = A Doc number such as Doc1293.pdf is a scanned image of a document, photo, etc. These are mostly in .pdf format and are downloadable|
|My Organization System|
|Contact me for further information on any of the data or images shown and I will do my best to answer your questions|
|Photos - Images|
|To increase the magnification of any of the full-size images on this site:
- Use CTRL + to increase the magnification
- Use CTRL - to decrease the magnification
- Use CTRL Ø (zero) to return to your default magnification
|Thumbnail Images: Most of the thumbnails on this site are links to a larger image, which will open in a new page|
Top of Page
I have created these pages for my benefit. If any of this data is beneficial to others I will be gratified. I am fully aware there is incorrect data, missing data, bad sources, etc. I am attempting to correct it as time permits. If you find a problem, or have a suggestion please Contact me. These pages are not fancy - I prefer data to glitz. Please feel free to use any of this data. I would appreciate a note detailing where this material came from but I realize I cannot control this.